Let Henry's Place Host Your Next Retreat, Conference, or Group Event!
Facility rentals are not available during our summer camp season (normally end of May to early August).
Our specialty is hosting retreats for church groups and ministries, but our facility is also a fantastic venue for your Executive Retreat, Group Getaway, Family Reunion, or even a Custom Camp Program.
(Note: We do not normally host weddings or wedding receptions.)
In addition to our basic facility rental, we offer a menu of optional services to help take the load off of you so that you can come and just enjoy a great event. Click below for details on what we can provide:
Rental of Henry’s Place includes use of all the guest facilities on our 13+ acre property. Click on the links below to see pictures of our facilities.
- The Lodge – this beautiful 9000 sq ft facility includes group meeting/eating space, lobby, lounge, 9 guest rooms, commercial kitchen, laundry, restrooms, and shaded outdoor spaces in front and back. The meeting room (“Henry’s Hall”) is configurable for multiple purposes with tables and chairs and includes a video projector/screen and a 12-channel sound system. CLICK FOR PICS.
- The Cabins – our two cozy heated/cooled cabins each have bunkbeds to sleep 10, as well as indoor showers/vanities/toilets. Each cabin has an outdoor covered porch. CLICK FOR PICS.
- The Amphitheaters – The main amphitheater has a wood fire pit, a stage, and seating for over 150. The small amphitheater is adjacent to the lodge & cabins and has a propane fire pit and seating for 30+. CLICK FOR PICS.
- Challenge Course – our “Challenge Course” is an obstacle course that emphasizes problem solving and team-building and not just physical strength and agility. 10 different obstacles will thrill and challenge your group. CLICK FOR PICS.
- Other Activities – Henry’s Place has a sport court, horseshoe pit, gaga-ball pit, disc golf course, playing field, and a creek trail. CLICK FOR PICS.
- Location – Henry’s Place is in southern Utah near Cedar City. See below for details and map.
We can provide delicious and filling meals for your group. Choose breakfast, lunch, or dinner from our menu selections, available HERE. All meals are served buffet-style and include drinks, coffee, and water. Make your event even sweeter by selecting from our dessert menu!
Do you want to impact your group but are not sure where to focus? Or maybe YOU want to get away with your group and not have to work during your own event? Allow us to provide a custom curriculum and guest speaker! We have multiple options for both speakers and curricula and will work with you to make sure that our program meets your objectives and impacts your group. We are happy to lead Bible-based spiritual teaching programs, or as an alternative, let our Executive Director, Dan, a retired Air Force Lt Col with combat command experience, take you through a dynamic leadership training program.
Elevate your spiritual event to a new level by allowing us to schedule a worship leader or band to come lead you in live music. We have a number of excellent musicians in our local area who would love to come lead you in worship! (Subject to availability.)
Looking for something fun or adventurous to do? Allow our staff to help you with custom activities including Arts-and-Crafts, staff-guided Challenge Course, Introductory Archery, Guided Hikes, and more.
Click HERE for pricing.
Get Away To The Heart Of "Color Country"!
Just 2 hrs 30 min from Las Vegas
Click for Map
Located just south of Cedar City, UT, and just 10 minutes from I-15 at the base of the Harmony Mountains, Henry’s Place is in an ideal location! Nestled in Quichapa Canyon at the edge of pinon-juniper forests, you’ll find Henry’s Place a perfect getaway from the busyness of the city.
Spring and fall are ideal times to enjoy a blend of warm days and cool mountain nights. Winter is generally crisp, clear and sunny; our occasional snowfall is rarely more than 8″, and Henry’s Place is accessed via a paved road with regular county snow-plow service.
Within just a short drive you will find:
- Quaint shops and great restaurants in downtown Cedar City (20 min) or St George (45 min)
- Stunning beauty at Zion National Park’s Kolob Canyon (25 min)
- Summer and winter alpine sports at Brian Head Resort (1 hr)
- Incredible views and nature access at Cedar Breaks National Monument (1 hr)
- Some of the world’s most majestic scenery at Zion National Park’s main canyon (1 hr 20 min) or Bryce Canyon National Park (2 hrs)
- Superb fishing at Panguitch Lake (1 hr 40 min) and other nearby locations
- Hiking, mountain biking, road biking, and other outdoor activities too numerous to list here!